Monday, July 11, 2005

Scandal hits the Blog!!

It seems that power has gone to the head of some Stallions and there has been some censorship of posts.. Is this right? What was his motive? The intrigue.. I think a case like this screams out "Goran, where are you?!!"

Is this as big as Clinton putting a cigar up some girls love canal? All im saying is don't be surprised if this is in the Daily Telegraph before the end of the day..

...in the meantime all Stallions have forfeited their rights to administrator access.

Good day to you sir!

8 Comments:

At 11/7/05 15:46, Blogger Ferret Boy said...

Miniature horses, if you're reading this you probably know by now that your posts have vanished into the ether. Sorry guys, I didn't do it. I liked those little wooden horses, and ohhh.. pharrel.. OH the humanity!

 
At 11/7/05 16:10, Blogger Debsie said...

hehe yeah it was a bit of a blog war there for a bit, first bit of scandal and I wasn't a part of it either....:(

I guess I'm off to brush my teeth and say my prayers now guys :P

 
At 11/7/05 17:23, Blogger Fist said...

the horses have left but will be sure to keep them informed of these turn of events.

perhaps the blogged stuffed up somehow, if not the devious biatch has 24hrs to return said msgs before reshard pays you a visit you will not forget

 
At 11/7/05 17:34, Blogger Ferret Boy said...

Whoa! visit from reshard... sign me up... i didnt delete the posts, but that sounds scrumptious nonetheless.

 
At 11/7/05 18:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

az lawng as we got the same thing in our veins,
you and I - we are both the same
I bail you out and show you what you see
'bout love, N*E*R*D, peace

 
At 12/7/05 02:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys talk about DRUGS on this forum

I'm telling the MD

 
At 12/7/05 03:50, Blogger Lightfingers said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12/7/05 06:39, Blogger Lightfingers said...

With great power comes great responsibility

 

Post a Comment

<< Home