Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ohh the agony...

Ahh it was as typical as any other day leaving the once familiar ground of the hic, only this time it was different. As I was leaving the confines of our humble workplace, she stole my breath away. Though others engaged me in conversation, my glance kept straying to where she stood......I gazed at her with undistinguished admiration. To my joy, some quality in her eyes returned my look allowed me to perceive that she too sensed some magical attraction, and I felt as though a strange and wondrous flower had blossomed within my breast. What agony I felt as the time of my departure arrived, as I bid my way past those security gates. My head whirled and I scarcely knew where I was. Suddenly I realize I cannot accompany the rest of the stallions through these trying times and know that its only a matter of time before she is mine forever. I feel as though I am in the grip of a fever but know I am in excellent health.....I think of nothing but security lady and know deeply that I am in love, for I ache at the thought of time that must pass before I can gaze upon that perfect face again......

4 Comments:

At 30/6/05 00:43, Blogger Fist said...

can i say BUKKAKE ALL OVER THE PLACE after seeing that face.

 
At 30/6/05 09:38, Blogger Ferret Boy said...

She's not here today is she

:(

someone needs to take a picture for debsie to keep on his desk...

 
At 30/6/05 14:27, Blogger Lightfingers said...

I really don't rate her....

Different strokes for differnt folks I guess

 
At 7/7/05 10:17, Blogger Ferret Boy said...

well she's gone now... we should make a trip down to old parliament house to say goodbye =]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home