Friday, June 24, 2005

City of churches... I think not..

I realised today, walking down my old friend Rundle mall that the number of hot women in Adelaide is just OUT OF CONTROL. Living in Canberra so long has desensitised me to crap public spaces filled with average people living average lives.
I would really like to see a group venture organized to bring the Stallions over, en masse, so they could see with their own eyes....

Hope you guys are keeping the Canberra flame burning. We're hitting Electric Circus tonight, which from all accounts is da bomb...

Its SO good to be home.

:)

1 Comments:

At 25/6/05 11:31, Blogger Fist said...

here i am living the cih dream....on a saty ffs, bloody hungover....

can i suggest that drinking beer-wine-spirits-beer is not a good combination. take heed my friends, i just want to sleep!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home