Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Reshard Moore.. The world has yet to see

Ok guys, get ready. After the dog on the tuckerbox debacle (I was braindead when I posted that) I thought I'd better redeem myself, and with this latest addition, I think I have more than done so.

This is a blog found by my sister when trawling through google image search for something unrelated.

Now round here there is a lot of talk of man biscuits, but this one really takes the cake.. He's more handsome than Fraser Gehrig with a masters degree from Handsome Boy Modelling School.... So without further adieu... I give you....

Reshard Moore

Try to keep both hands on the keyboards boys... Let me know what u think.

4 Comments:

At 29/6/05 15:33, Blogger Fist said...

i'd like to thank him for that link to yahoo.com, fucking amazing!

ps. big call on the g-train. there's not many more handsome men than him

 
At 29/6/05 15:34, Blogger Fist said...

his name sounds like beer..mmm beeer

 
At 29/6/05 15:39, Blogger Debsie said...

Jezuz, what a man biscuit. He simply screams sex appeal! The pic of him outside the New York Fetish club had me trembling all over....how can we meet this guy?

Btw nice blog hunt...but I’m afraid its got nothing on this one
http://dalaranarchmages.blogspot.com/

 
At 29/6/05 15:47, Blogger Ferret Boy said...

Get out... thats funny I'll admit but it's nothing on Reshard.

The guy made an equipment wishlist
including such things as "Robe of Volatile Power".. I smell poindexterism...

I'm wearing boots of escaping.. I'm wearing boots of escaping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home