Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Work Is For Losers...

Something happened Sunday night, it was the first time I realised I actually couldn't give a shit about work. As I was drinking and smoking up a storm in the wee hours of the morning, I remember thinking just before I vomitted horribly, horribly, that I had to go to work 2moro. The thing is, I just didn't care, probably shouldn't have had the next joint, but thems the breaks. Usually there is that little man saying "Don't LDK, you need a job to buy more beer.." But this time he wasn't forthcoming, have a passed a point of no return?

I couldnt even be bothered ringing work when I woke up on the couch, a little dazed and confused at 11am. I sent a one word sms to my boss simply reading "sick"..

On a side note, these 4 day weeks are really doing it for me, don't think I can go back to the old days of the 5 day week

3 Comments:

At 28/6/05 17:39, Blogger Debsie said...

haha this is what I think every sunday/monday morning....surprised it took you so long to realise. But having said that, I must congratulate you on pulling off another four day week...I think this kind of behavior is worthy of admiration and appraisal...... speaking of which I'm suddenly not feeling too good myself right about now :)

 
At 29/6/05 14:53, Blogger long dong kong said...

9 lines? Im seeing 6, did you use invisible ink?

No offence man, but you really have to start learning to speak English if you want to become a citizen..

 
At 29/6/05 15:06, Blogger long dong kong said...

Geez.. you try and help a fellow stallion out by pointing out his mistakes and they just come back and throw insults in your face!

This is what's wrong with this world kids, no love..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home