Thursday, June 30, 2005

Mixmaster Mike hits the nations capital!


mike
Originally uploaded by Fist.

thats right ladies and gents, Mixmaster Mike will be ripping up the ANU Refectory on 25 August. To say the least, the quality of music being delivered to the Canberra region in recent times has been rather ordinary, but it seems times are a changing. The word has got round that the Stallions are wanting more, and the best of the best are responding. Butterfingers, Faker, Cog and the likes of Shihad will also be making the journey over the next couple of months so get off your ass and come see these guys, you may even be lucky enough to meet a stallion!

5 Comments:

At 30/6/05 13:59, Blogger Ferret Boy said...

You forgot one big highlight, at Toast on Saturday 30th July...

P.E.N.D.U.L.U.M

thats right folks... pendulum is/are taking time out of his/they're hectic schedule to come visit the cold capital.

I can't wait.. in fact I want to go into stasis until the night comes around, I really CAN'T WAIT

 
At 30/6/05 14:25, Blogger Lightfingers said...

You can't wait? WHaT ABOUT ME!

 
At 30/6/05 14:29, Blogger Fist said...

....it isn’t fair.

I’ve had enough now I want my share

 
At 30/6/05 15:58, Blogger Debsie said...

Noise discipline had to be maintained...then sound got blown apart..... by CIH chaos

 
At 1/7/05 23:20, Blogger Lightfingers said...

Kaos kaos kaos...

*reow*

P-A-R-T-Why? 'Cause I gotta
Now tell me do you wanna
party 'til you're a gonna
Definatley, I would spend my last dolla
On a ticket to gaurante a dance all summa
Now, How many of you have been to a shabeen
where everyone including the doorman was lean
An equal amount of men to all birds
and the bar staff so drunk they can't serve!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home