Monday, November 21, 2005

Ski Lodge Anyone?

LDK managed to spend the weekend traversing in nature, climbing what is known in Australia as the "Snowy Mountains"...

Though as much fun as it was, I think I was a little bit "crazy" for them. For instance when I suggested we all have a sex party and started getting nude, it seemed I was the only one getting naked?!! I dont understand ppl anymore. Sometimes I find it funny that out of a lot of my friend I am up there with the ppl with the highest wages, yet I am also one of the most immature. Go figure.

Also tonight I said goodbye to a really good friend, she's going off to New Zealand for a few months.. Im going to miss that kid, she's a great egg.. Well.. Yeah.. Its getting to heavy, ill have to sign off..

Drink red wine and eat pussy, please its the only way we can save mankind...

4 Comments:

At 22/11/05 10:04, Blogger Ferret Boy said...

"Sometimes I find it funny that out of a lot of my friend I am up there with the ppl with the highest wages, yet I am also one of the most immature" ....bwahahaha .....shameless

 
At 22/11/05 10:26, Blogger Debsie said...

Hehe classic. I recon I'm going to have to give blogging when insanely drunk a go....perhaps a few thruths will come out of me as well. =]

p.s Don't worry too much about that kid LDK, you've still got me to kick around...

 
At 22/11/05 10:49, Blogger Ferret Boy said...

You do the hokey pokey and you turn about.... THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT...

 
At 23/11/05 11:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good fight should be like a small play but, played seriously. When the opponent expands, I contract. When he contracts, I expand. And when the opportunity presents itself, I do not hit. It hits all by itself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home