Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The night Australia made the world cup


















All the action in fast forward mod yeah.

Lunch time beers, LDKs last days at CIH, enthusiasm carries us to after work drinks, Boris rocks up, Russian mate flies by, lack of manners yeah, girl touches me on the shoulder, five years go by I’m getting older, Fedo shirt on backwards, geez, beers at O’Malley’s, Lara and Tanya, fully moded up, I’m talking all the mods right, someone touches Fist up the arse, fair play, game time, Kewell makes shot, Schwarzer saves, Viduka you lucky little bitch you got out of that one, celebrations, ecstasy, pillow straight to the head, bleeding nose, black out, wake up to Scooter.....go figure. Works gonna suck.

2 Comments:

At 17/11/05 00:12, Blogger Fist said...

yeh! Viduka, such a lucky prick. Hope you didn't bleed too much Debsie, once Fist gets involved anything is possible ;) btw soccer is sooooo gay but we're off to the world cup yipppidddydoooooooooo!

 
At 21/11/05 21:45, Blogger Debsie said...

Geez, what's with all of these anonymous posts?? Are these automated or something? I think I speak for us all when I say we that we receive enough corporate spam at work so please keep your random comments to yourself..... I mean what would five Aussie blokes and one (cough cough Russian coit) really care what a moderately hot actress whos in a shiiiiiite tv show really think about Ice hockey? I mean how she can even call herself Canadian and go for LA is a little beyond me.

P.S Go Montreal yeaaaaarrr

P.P.S Be water my friend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home