Thursday, August 25, 2005

Bye Bye CIH

The time has come, it's my last day at CIH.... finally... I'm moving on to the greener pastures of ...um... RWED i suppose I'd have to call it.

By no means does this signify the end of the stallions, it simply means we are diversifying. The way I see it, by having heads in so many different departments we are expanding our horizons.

The days at CIH will be missed.. playing mortal kombat all day, smoking in amenities, taking three hour lunch breaks to see movies, random wanderings.. all of these things I hold dear. I just hope that RWED will allow me the freedom that I've enjoyed here (very unlikely methinks).

So to all of you still stuck on the sinking ship that is CIH, I wish you the best. Hopefully one day they will realise the damage they are doing daily to their employees by being fuckheads.

One more thing, I need y'all to promise you'll all take care of the Manhattans (CIH Divas) in my absence, they are all so dear to me.

2 Comments:

At 26/8/05 09:15, Blogger Debsie said...

Goodbye HIC
-----------

Those who came and give thier best.
Have to survive another test.
Apply for thier jobs to keep thier pay.
Sorry old chum there's no other fucking way.

They went out the door to Centrelink.
to CSA, to DEWR, they didn't need to think.
The HIC had become what Cathy intended.
A place where workers rights were not defended.

Now those who remained were in for a surprise.
The workload was in for a fucking big rise.
The programs administered began to decline.
Down from twenty two to just under nine.

Service delivery was out the door.
Infact one could only describe it as poor.
We want it now was the Management cry.
We don't give a fuck the "worker" reply

By anon.

 
At 28/8/05 08:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well said ^

I'll miss you ferret :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home