Monday, August 01, 2005

Did I hear someone say PENDULUM?

Yes that's right folks, if you were at the fine venue of Toast (let's enjoy the last two months) then you would have seen some very sexy man biscuits running around off their heads enjoying the fine musical genre that is drum&bass..

While I personally don't remember much of the experience, Im sure fun was had by all. I do remember pinky swearing with the Stallions to visit the gym the next day, geez I must have been high. Cause we all know gym's are for losers!

And big props to Ferret Boy for finding my house keys. That could have spelt trouble..

P.S. For all those Boris fans out there, word on the street is he's back in the capital. It was a nice surprise as I sort of forgot about him hey. Im sure its just cause I have a bad short term memory though..

4 Comments:

At 1/8/05 15:59, Blogger Fist said...

somehow i was really excited about the fact that the stallions were gonna hit up the gym. there was gonna be girls and cardio, sweat and norkies.

waking up on an indifferent sunday afternoon, things had changed. people were sleeping, people were tired, people couldn't be fucked...including me!

props to debsie for going through with it!

 
At 1/8/05 16:04, Blogger Debsie said...

Hehe gotta love drunken promises....oh well it was worth it seeing Fist getting as excited about it as he did.

Theres always next time boys. And it looks like I'll have to include a shower bonding session to get LDK to come ;)

 
At 1/8/05 16:26, Blogger long dong kong said...

Do they have alcohol at the gym?

 
At 1/8/05 19:17, Blogger Ferret Boy said...

I'll go, as long as it's not one of those 'non-smoking' gyms....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home