Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Scrot-a-rama

Update: well 20 votes later it seems a foregone conclusion that the whats-on mailing list will be receiving some scrote in their inbox. 1 person voted for the scrotes to be removed. Is this the kind of person we want on the blog, I think not!

As much as i love those scrotes being the last thing i see before i go to bed and the first thing i see when i get up in the morning, i believe it should be UP TO YOU, our visitors to decide whether they stay or go.

You could go so far as to say this is a big-brother (spew!) inspired event. It's simple. Make your vote count cos you only get one, unless of course you find another computer and completely rig it!

My personal opinion is that the scrotes will most likely live on, but we will see!

What would you prefer happens to the scrotes?

Nothing, leave as is
Keep on blog, but as a link
Remove from blog
Email to whats-on



5 Comments:

At 20/7/05 20:43, Blogger Fist said...

email to whats-on at 40%....cmon people, you know university of wollongong wants to see some scrote!

 
At 21/7/05 13:16, Blogger Attica Wolfcastle, Esq. said...

Hey Ferret,

I'll be your best friend if you promise never to quote Paris Hilton on my blog again.

Aside from that... have you been reading along on mine or was it just a fluke? Because now I'm reading yours.

You're OK.

 
At 21/7/05 13:41, Blogger Ferret Boy said...

Thanks wolffy =]

I read yours by fluke the first time, it won't be a fluke in the future... Keep it fresh for me baby.

And I promise I won't quote Paris anymore (at least on your blog)

 
At 21/7/05 17:41, Blogger Debsie said...

Wow a visitor, and one from the big apple at that! Hehe I guess were international now, and with the scrote shots on top, can I say that the timing couldn't better :)

 
At 22/7/05 01:25, Blogger Attica Wolfcastle, Esq. said...

I am a lover of all peoples alike. It's nice to be welcomed, feel free to read/write on mine and I will do my best to keep it poppin' as long as you keep the scrotums in regular plentitude.

P.S. Canberra rules, my best friend is from there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home