Monday, September 12, 2005

To stay or not to stay..

It has been a while since I have posted on our fair blog and for that I apologise, my parkinson's is getting the better of me..

Anyway I just spent the wkend in a little old town called 'Adelaide'. Shithole I hear most of you say? Which I retort with "I live in Canberra bitch!"

I can't talk much about what went on, but lets just say that it was one of the best weekends of my life, there was a bit of something for everyone.

I, like our fans, would like some info on how the other stallions faired...

3 Comments:

At 17/9/05 11:52, Blogger Ferret Boy said...

what happened to "i'm really starting to warm to Canberra"? hehe

Check this out

 
At 22/9/05 17:01, Blogger Fist said...

canberra rulz weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

surely adelaide has nothing to compare with southpac

 
At 23/9/05 13:51, Blogger Ferret Boy said...

Yeah Adelaide does, it's called the Basement. Only difference is the huge guys that hang out in there are derolict bikie types and will smash you if they think you're checking out their 'Shazza' in her skin tight stonewash jeans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home