Monday, November 06, 2006

Get Some Metal Up You!

So as Ferret incinuated in his previous attempt at blogging, Metal For The Brain was our destination of choice this wkend. We put on as much black as we could muster and headed up to the grand bastion of metal festivals in Australia (and sadly the last one ever).

We were confronted with long hair, leather/demin jackets, tight black jeans and tattoos as far as the eye could see. Though did we have fun. There was a very large contingent of attractive ladies present, which was pleasing to see. Not often suspected at a festival of said genre.

I'd like to give a better summary, but some drug use on behalf of myself and Ferret seem to have wiped quite a few memories from the brain. I do remember Blood Duster playing and thinking I would really enjoy to getting into the groove, if only I wasn't so high....

3 Comments:

At 14/11/06 10:21, Blogger Attica Wolfcastle, Esq. said...

Attractive ladies? At a death metal concert? Are you sure it wasn't the large quantities of drug abuse?

Maybe you saw a deflated Pammie Anderson circa 1984 in black leather, but in actuality it was a little closer to Bea Arthur in a Halloween biker costume.

 
At 15/11/06 22:09, Blogger long dong kong said...

If its good enough for borat, its good enough for me...

 
At 16/11/06 22:16, Blogger Ferret Boy said...

I was there, and if I recall correctly we made that observation before we indulged...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home