Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Gut of Andrew

Ok so I recently did a little sporting research because I’ve got ‘some’ time on my hands. It turns out that the Milwaukee Bucks are a mere 18 and 26 when Andrew Bogut scores less then 13 points a game. This in turn means that they are an astonishing 13 and 4 when he scores 13 or more. 13 and 4!? Are you serious?

Can I just ask Terry Stotts, what the hell are you smoking? Why can’t you run some more post up plays instead of letting Michael Redd shoot the ball forty times a game?

Granted this is what Stotts actually said at the start of the season - ‘He’s a terrific shooter; you just can’t afford to let him get open. But I’m looking for him to be more of an efficient scorer than a volume scorer. I’m not putting numbers on his game, but he’s going to have more players around him and that should enable him to be a more complete player than just a scorer’ – In other words, pass the fucken rock to Bogut bitch!

Cock.

5 Comments:

At 1/4/06 10:40, Blogger Attica Wolfcastle, Esq. said...

Always felt so bad for Bogut for having to start his career in Utah. Among things illegal in Utah: public intoxication (including IN A BAR), second trimester abortions, blowjobs, buying alcohol after 12 PM on Sunday (because Sunday is God's day - seriously, that's why).

I like your boy Andrew. I like the cut of his jib. He plays the Suns tomorrow, no?

All is well in Attica land, thanks for the well wishes!

 
At 3/4/06 16:24, Blogger Debsie said...

Hehe that vividly reminds me of the last episode of John Saffron versus God where he was in Utah and door knocking on Mormons houses preaching atheism and started asking them if it was a inconvenience that he was disturbing them on a Sunday.

Even more hilarious was when this Preacher guy supposedly exorcised a demon from John in front of this mass audience by like belting him in the gut with that gigantic bible, whilst five other guys held him down. Hehe it was piss funny and I must say a great acting job from him. (If he really was acting).

That exorcist guy was fucking scary but.....

 
At 3/4/06 16:56, Blogger Debsie said...

...and yeah beaten by the Suns in a game that kind of destroys my theory about him scoring 13 or more...Makes you wonder if he had Nash as a team mate....

Btw I feel very sorry for you for the sad state of affairs that are the salary cap rorting, eccentric coach, Marbury whinging, abundance of fat chump New York Knicks. ;).....but I mean that in a nice way.

 
At 3/4/06 17:22, Blogger long dong kong said...

I can understand the banning of public intoxication, second trimester abortions and blowjobs. But alcohol on a Sunday??!

Let's all just take a deep breath here and step back a little. As history and evolution has shown us, alcohol is what seperates us from the animals. It's not our brains or opposable thumbs that brought the human species to where we are today, but are ability to get loaded, whatever the situation.

I know alcohol made me the man I am today and I'll thank it the only way I know how. Giving it a trip to old liver town...

 
At 4/4/06 13:02, Blogger Ferret Boy said...

Ok, this is off topic, but anyone who knows me knows I'm a stickler for THE TRUTH BEING TOLD....

The origins of the Loofah (or Luffa as it's spelt correctly) are not of the ocean... these babies are harvested from large gourds called, funnily enough, luffa sponge gourds. See here.

More here

I learned this watching gardening australia one night. So on that note...

That's your blooming lot for the week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home