Monday, June 26, 2006

I've got something better than love...

My next girlfriend :)

I'm a bit worried, I've developed this obsession with roller-derby after seeing a doco on TV about it.... It raises but one question for me... Why don't we do this in Australia? Here we think that soccer (or football for the new army of world-cup inspired purists out there) is the world game... I beg to differ... wait til the world sees the girls on eight wheels...

BRING IT ON!

Are you aged between eighteen and thirty? Do you like wearing fishnets and dishing out physical violence while flying round an oval track? Look no futher... email the Stallions to sign up for the CIH Stallions Roller Derby league. Be the first, be the best. We're waiting for your call!

Credit where credit is due... the woman in the pic is Suzy Hotrod. And don't you forget it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home